Access your inspection report:
Environmental Testing: Radon, Mold, and Meth
Now days, a home inspection without INFRARED is simply just not the best home inspection you can get.
Why risk another home inspector missing hidden defects, that will cost you money later? We will provide you the most thorough inspection and consultation available....Period!
The superior technology of Infrared cameras allow our properly trained home inspectors to see things that were never previously able to be seen during a home inspection:
- See hidden defects behind walls, ceilings, and floor coverings.
- See missing or insufficient insulation.
- See possible hidden moisture and plumbing leaks that are not yet visible to the human eye (dangerous moisture that can lead to mold).
- See electrical hot spots / overheated breakers / defective components.
- See hidden moisture behind siding and stucco.
- See hidden possible foundation leaks in finished basements.
- See heating/cooling defects; Infrared is the only true way to inspect radiant floor heat, heated driveways, etc.
- Simply put, you just CAN NOT see the ENTIRE home with just a standard home inspection!
- See Inner-wall framing and structure.
Overheated Electrical Breaker
Missing Insulation In Attic
Behind The Scenes Home Inspections ®
- FREE Whole-home INFRARED scans with your home inspection
- New Buyer Home Inspections
- Pre-Listing Home Inspections
- New Construction Final Inspections
- 11th Month Home Warranty Inspections
- Environmental Testing: Meth, Mold and Radon Testing
Unseen moisture behind ceiling/wall
All of our certified home inspections include every component of the home, including the following:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Main water shut off valves
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- Electrical outlets, lights, and wiring
- GFCI’s and AFCI’s outlets and breakers
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
A Behind The Scenes INFRARED Home Inspection Is Simply The Best Home Inspection!
Exceeding All Your Home Inspection Needs
Our Home Inspection With A FULL-HOME INFRARED SCAN Should Be The ONLY Choice For Your Home
Mold Testing Radon Testing Meth Testing
(Click on icons for additional information)
Add on any of these environmental tests to your package (all three included in the Ultimate Peace of Mind package):
Or we offer environmental testing for your existing home if you feel you have a possible concern:
Book Your Inspection Service Online Now
Home Inspection Services For Your Home By Utah's Most Experienced Home Inspection Professionals